Problem in using xpdf with auctex

From: Tong Wang
Subject: Problem in using xpdf with auctex
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 21:52:25 -0700

Hi everyone,
    I am using emacs under windows XP, and also have Cygwin installed.

    When I call the "View" in auctex to view pdf files,  the default command
is:  xpdf  myfile.pdf
but this doesn't work and complains that  "cygX11-6.dl was not found ".  But I
am sure the installations
are fine, because I have no problem using xpdf to open the same file in Xwin
through Cygwin.

     Does this mean I can't call xpdf from emacs ?  in this case , what
alternatives do I have to get around this ?
Can I associate "View" with other programs , if yes , could someone tell me how
to tweak the .emacs file so
that I only need to do C-c C-c to view the myfile.pdf as output of "pdflatex
myfile.tex" ? Sorry for being greedy,
I have spent a lot of time playing with emacs, and really need to get back to
my project.

thanks a lot for any help

tong