Re: How to get syntax information in batch mode?

From: andlind
Subject: Re: How to get syntax information in batch mode?
Date: 19 May 2006 04:19:13 -0700

Many years ago (at least ten) I wrote a stand-alone "print" utility
that invoked Emacs, loaded a file, started font-lock and executed
ps-print-buffer-with-faces, so I know it's possible to do what you want
to do.

After looking at the font-lock source, I think that all you have to do
is setting "noninteractive" to nil, e.g.:

    (let ((noninteractive nil))
      (font-lock-mode t))

However, this is just a speculation, I leave all the fun
trial-end-error stuff to you. ;)

    -- Anders