Re: Opening a Dired buffer with an arbitrary list of files.

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: Opening a Dired buffer with an arbitrary list of files.
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 09:45:02 -0600

Alder Green wrote:
Is there a way open a Dired buffer containing an arbitrary list of files?

I can have those files listed in a plain text file, or maybe provided
as list return value of an elisp function. But I'm wondering how I can
pass that list to be opened as a Dired buffer, and what format should
it take.

Only if all the files are in the same directory:

,----[ C-h f dired RET ]

`----

--
Kevin