Is it possible to make the speed bar to always be displayed on top?

From: pir
Subject: Is it possible to make the speed bar to always be displayed on top?
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 01:49:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!

After I used Visual Studio to do some stuff I really missed its filehearchy.
But that was the only thing I missed. So I was very happy when I found out
that Emacs has the speedbar. But the problem is that I use many windows and
the speedbar is quickly buried behind a lot of windows. So I think the
speedbar loose a lot of the speed when the user needs to click to find the
speedbar behind all the windows.

So, my question is:
Is there someway to make the speedbar to always display itlsef ontop of all
other windows when it is expaned? So it wont be hidden behind windows...

And I also wonder if there are someone who knows if there are some addon
that adds automatic indentation for openGL code.

/pir