Re: <SPACE> completion for find-file disappeared in 22.0.50.1

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: <SPACE> completion for find-file disappeared in 22.0.50.1
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 22:35:07 +0200

Am 22.05.2006 um 20:49 schrieb rob wahoo:

I just built emacs from the CVS HEAD and when I do find-file, I can no
longer use the <SPACE>  key for completion in the mini-buffer. Tab
completion still works fine. I didn't want to report this as a bug,
because it seems like it is just a setting change.

--
Greetings

  Pete

»¿ʇı̣ əsnqɐ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ ɟı̣