newbie: wordstar keybindings on AuCTeX

From: Luis Rivera
Subject: newbie: wordstar keybindings on AuCTeX
Date: 24 May 2006 09:19:30 -0700

Hello,

I'm a rookie on this emacs thing, and I got sucked into it by AuCTeX.
Now, I'd like to know if someone has an .el file binding keys to good
old WordStar sequences that work right inside AuCTeX, and may want to
share; otherwise, I'd like to get instructions on either how to load
the ws-mode.el from within AuCTeX, or else how to load only the
keybindings from ws-mode, without loading the mode. As you may guess,
my first word-processor was WordStar ;-)

Thanks in advance,

Luis.