RE: jump next previous - tag bookmark or search

From: Adam
Subject: RE: jump next previous - tag bookmark or search
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 17:41:36 +1200

Thank you Drew.

Your page-break is probably what I'm looking for, as its quick and simple,
and print formatting is not an issue now.

I'm only just getting used to outline-minor-mode, C-c @ c-t,  C-c @ c-a,
etc, as per 30.8 of the Emacs manual.

Invoking outline-minor-mode by itself seems to switch off the highlighting
of Lisp-mode.  There are no equivalent outline functions in slime-mode. So
I have been turning lisp-mode back on after initiating outline-minor-mode.

Perhaps something like this would be necessary for a local variables list,
at the top of my page;

     ;;; Local Variables: ***
     ;;; mode:outline-minor ***
     ;;; mode:slime ***