How to comment #if 0 / #endif to gray in C codes.

From: Yiming Lu
Subject: How to comment #if 0 / #endif to gray in C codes.
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 03:21:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I want comment some lines with #if0 and #endif /
#elif,
and want the color of text to be gray, but in my emacs
it don't change color.

If I comment with /* and */, it does.

My emacs: 21.4.1
my OS: linux (RH Fedora Core 4)

I had reseached this problem for many days, browsed
many web sites and pages, and tried modify some lisp
files under /usr/share/emacs. Sadly, got failed,

I want to make emacs to be my favor editor for future
10 more years.

Thanks!
Yiming Lu