Re: New documentstyles

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: New documentstyles
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 15:01:08 +0200

Am 02.06.2006 um 05:28 schrieb Gene:

I hqve not been able to create new classes when using texniccenter,
such as those for specific journal submissions. The journal provides a
.cls file and .clo files for download, but I cannot seem to put them
anywhere that Latex can find them.  Is there omething that I can do?

You could read what your TeX distribution describes as the proper places (paths) to install these files in and whether and how they have to be put into hash files (via maketexlsr, texhash).

A second means could be to describe precisely what actually fails at which step ...

--
Greetings

  Pete

There is no national science just as there is no national multiplication table; what is national is no longer science.
                                      -- Anton Checov