Re: how to restore let binding variables after minibuffer keybord-quit

From: Ye Wenbin
Subject: Re: how to restore let binding variables after minibuffer keybord-quit
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 19:20:01 +0800

Thanks!
Because I use the after-change-functions to convert letters to chinese charaters,
so I need to set the after-change-functions.

But I found I made a stupid mistake that after-change-functions in minibuffer doesn't equal to the variable of current buffer. That means I needn't change after-change-functions.
This will work:

(defun eim-insert-ascii ()
  (interactive)
  (insert (read-from-minibuffer "")))