Re: "more", "ls -l", and column 80 in shell

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: "more", "ls -l", and column 80 in shell
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 10:45:37 +0200

Am 25.06.2006 um 04:39 schrieb Tim X:

Variables `shell-cd-regexp', `shell-chdrive-regexp', `shell-pushd- regexp'
and `shell-popd-regexp' are used to match their respective commands,
while `shell-pushd-tohome', `shell-pushd-dextract' and `shell-pushd- dunique'
control the behavior of the relevant command.

I had `shell-pushd-regexp' set incorrectly for some time. It was corrected in last year's summer with the help of members of this list. In the end it could have been that really all occasions *shell* lost track of the directories I've visited was caused by my fault. This year nothing got lost yet ...

--
Greetings

  Pete

Make it simple, as simple as possible but no simpler.
                              Albert Einstein