emacs mode/app similar to Dreamweaver templating?

From: simon_
Subject: emacs mode/app similar to Dreamweaver templating?
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 03:33:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knows of an emacs mode or elisp app that gives
functionality similar to dreamweaver's templating features?  i.e. Templates
that you can use as basis for HTML pages, but then you can update the
template, and all pages will be updated.  They basically provide
functionality similar to SSI's on a server, but instead it's all done
client-side and Dreamweaver remembers which templates are which by using
special HTML comments.

Has one advantage that you don't need a server to develop code (esp. when
colloborating) and you always have a copy of the complete HTML page.
Unfortunately, Dreamweaver as an IDE sucks extremely bad and so I'd love to
find a way to get something similar in Emacs.

Thanks