Re: Rmail does not put a Content-type header

From: maillaxa
Subject: Re: Rmail does not put a Content-type header
Date: 15 Jul 2006 15:29:58 -0700

Eli Zaretskii a écrit :

> > Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 16:23:11 +0200
> > Jabber-ID: zedek@im.lolica.org
> > From: maillaxa@gmail.com
> > Cc: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
> >
> > All my friends report problems when reading my mails :(
>
> Tell them to switch to another mail program (such as Rmail ;-).  None
> of my friends report any problems reading my mails.

Lucky you :) I tried several times to convert them but Thunderbird and
mutt are definetely their choices ...

On the other hand, do you know how I can view/write MIME mails ? I have
tried several methods found on the Internet but none gave me
satisfaction. rmail-mbox-branch has been pretty cool about that but it
seems the branch is no longer evolving :(

Thank you