Re: open file in the same emacs window from krusader

From: Stefan Horomnea
Subject: Re: open file in the same emacs window from krusader
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 17:02:06 +0300

Hello,

I start the server. And then I get the following error: emacsclient: can't stat /tmp/esrv500-c4: Success

thanks,
stefan

Emacslient is the way:
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/EmacsClient
If you have an emacs running you can open files within the bash with
emacslient foofile
You have to activate emacs server with putting (server-start) to your
~/.emacs for example. Or to give a try type M-x server-start from
within emacs.
harry