Re: create and open tags in windows and other markings...

From: newbKt
Subject: Re: create and open tags in windows and other markings...
Date: 19 Jul 2006 18:04:26 -0700

> It is part of `dired-x', maybe you could try loading that:
>
>  M-x load-library RET dired-x RET
>
> Not sure in which version of Emacs that was included though.
>
> If it works, you might want to put this in your .emacs:
>
> (defun my-dired-init ()
>   (require 'dired-x))
>
> (add-hook 'dired-load-hook 'my-dired-init))
>
> It will make sure `dired-x' is loaded when Dired starts.

Awesome. It worked (with a little tweak).
M-x load-library RET dired-x RET
`F' % if you try to open a lot (don't know how many that is but 11 is
too many) simultaneously it tells you that it can't and that you should
use C-u

soooo, instead, once I loaded the dired-x library, the next keystrokes
were C-u F

wala, C-x C-b check to see if all the files are open

Thanks!

kt