Re: saving a layout

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: saving a layout
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 08:09:17 +0200

Gary Wessle <phddas@yahoo.com> writes:

Hi Gary,

> can I save more than 2 layouts to get back to when I need to.

Sure you can. Save them with `C-x r w R' where R is a character naming
the register. You can restore them with `C-x r j R'.

Have a look at:

,----[ (info "(emacs)RegConfig") ]

`----

> C-x r w to save and C-x r j to jump to only allows me 2 layouts, what
> about more than 2.

Why do you think that?

Bye,
Tassilo
--
* delYsid has mortage, opportunity and penis in his score file.
<delYsid> thats pretty effective against spam