Re: gnuserv/gnuclient as CVS/SVN editor on Windows

From: John J Lee
Subject: Re: gnuserv/gnuclient as CVS/SVN editor on Windows
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:35:01 +0100 (GMT Standard Time)

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006, Lennart Borgman wrote:
John J. Lee wrote:
[...]
I just tried installing it, looks nice.  Haven't got to the SVN commit
stuff yet, but will try to get back to it in a couple of days.  Is the
confirmation request ("Save file ...? (y/n/...)")  one of your
patches?  It's driving me nuts already!  Do you know how to turn it
off?

I do not think the confirmation request comes from my patches. However please tell me exactly what file you downloaded and installed. Did you remove the start of gnuserv from your .emacs? Starting gnuserv is done automatically by EmacsW32 (if you call Emacs the way it should with EmacsW32).

I did remove all gnuserv / gnuclient config from my .emacs .

I installed the following file:

http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/DL/EmacsW32+Emacs/Emacs-from-CVS/patched/Emacs-22-CvsP060702-EmacsW32-1.06.exe

But as I say, I haven't actually tried using gnuclient yet.

John