Re: emacs 22 on win XP, selection-coding-system, and copy & paste outsid

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: emacs 22 on win XP, selection-coding-system, and copy & paste outside emacs
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 17:46:00 +0200

Am 04.08.2006 um 14:11 schrieb David Kastrup:

LANGUAGE-NAME should be a string

(set-language-environment  "German")

makes no difference: I again trapped in 8 bit ISO 8859-1.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
                                     -- Georges W. Bush