digest and rmail: no undigestify

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: digest and rmail: no undigestify
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 00:34:50 +0200

Hello,

I am subscribed to many mailing list using the digest format. I
usually undigestify messages in a temporary rmail file, read/answer
and delete the temporary file.

Sometimes, undigestify just does not work or does bad things (I can
have up to 3 calls to undigestify to get all messages) thus it take
long to effectively read messages.

Do you know any tip to read digest without undigestify'ing it ? I mean
some sort of a minor mode to navigate/browse a digest message and
automatically go to TOC/first real message/next message/etc. It would
be useful.

Next thing, on the same vain, is there any possibility to have the
right action done on replying to a digest post ? Say I do not
undigestify and read through the digest then I find a message I want
to answer. I am looking for something that could place the right to,
cc and answer fields just pressing 'r' in the rmail buffer.

Thank you.

--
Xavier