quail-package-alist

From: B. T. Raven
Subject: quail-package-alist
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 08:48:09 -0500

If I query this variable via C-h v, Emacs tries to load pp.el and then
locks up. I did cobble together a homebrew input method for hebrew based
on greek-babel but I did not touch pp.el and my method seems to work. This
is all on w32 ver. 21.3.1 under msw98. Can any of you duplicate this
problem? Maybe unrelated to this (but it was the proximate cause of
discovering my problem with loading pp.el) is the fact that rfc1345
doesn't show up in the completion list when I type C-x <return> C-\ even
though my homebrew method does. What's up with that?

Ed