Re: Do-you Aspell for French?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Do-you Aspell for French?
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 22:30:49 +0200

Am 30.08.2006 um 21:44 schrieb Sébastien Vauban:

(defun ispell-get-otherchars ()
  (replace-regexp-in-string "-" "" (ispell-get-decoded-string 3)))

I did add your function, but... no, it does not work... I still
got the coumpound words underlined...

To me the French affixes file looks suspicious, compared to English or German. Could be this one needs a fix – and ispell and the dictionary a re-compile?

I have to admit that I see the same trouble (as if I were using Apple's Mac OS X's spell checker from Lernout & Hauspie).

--
Greetings

  Pete

Increase the size of your bike by at least *five* inches!