Re: Do-you Aspell for French?

From: Michaël Cadilhac
Subject: Re: Do-you Aspell for French?
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 22:53:51 +0200

> Am 30.08.2006 um 21:44 schrieb Sébastien Vauban:
>
>>> (defun ispell-get-otherchars ()
>>>   (replace-regexp-in-string "-" "" (ispell-get-decoded-string 3)))
>>
>> I did add your function, but... no, it does not work... I still
>> got the coumpound words underlined...

Strange... I use CVS Emacs, what version are you running?

Where did you put it?  If it's in your .emacs, did you put a (require
'ispell) before?

> To me the French affixes file looks suspicious, compared to English or
> German. Could be this one needs a fix – and ispell and the  dictionary
> a re-compile?

Well, it's Emacs related. The function `ispell-get-word' gets the
current word according to some configuration (see
ispell-dictionary-alist-3).

What I did with my function, is to redef the function that gets a part
of this configuration.

--
 |      Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac   |  Would someone please DTRT with this,  |
 |         Epita/LRDE Promo 2007   |        then ACK?                       |