rmail and quoted-printable

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: rmail and quoted-printable
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 00:37:47 +0200

Hi,

This is getting more and more annoying today.

I can't find an elegant solution to deal with all these mails sent
with QP encoded body.

What is exactly the way to go either with GNU Emacs (directly) or
using external programs.

I pre-sort/filter my mails using procmail but I did not find any
solution too.

What can I do see my mails ala old good way ?
Why is there so many MIME message with only one text/plain part ??

Regards
Crosspost & Followup-To: comp.emacs
--
Xavier