Emacs taking very much cpu with semantic-idle-scheduler-time

From: LonelyStar
Subject: Emacs taking very much cpu with semantic-idle-scheduler-time
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 16:37:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hello together,

When I leave emacs alone for a moment, it takes very cpu-time and some cpu
consuming applications (like i.E. games) loose resposivness.
The problem disapears if I set "semantic-idle-scheduler-idle-time" to a very
high value (so that it just does not happen).

Also: If I execute "semantic-complete-analyze-inline", emacs is busy for
quite long (maybe a minute) before giving me a message.

I am using the CVS version (22.0.50.1) with cedet.

Any Idea what coul be wrong?
Thanks!
Nathan