cscope on emacs question.

From: Prasanna Mohanty
Subject: cscope on emacs question.
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 06:36:15 +0000

Hi,
I have been using emacs for six months and trying to use cscope on it for past one week. My environment is Windows XP based. I have cygwin loaded. Let us say my directory structure is a/b/c/d. My cscope database is loaded in the directory "a", which is generated
recursively at "a". Using cscope from command line is fine.

I invoke emacs from the directory "a" from cygwin, now for the first time C-c C-s f (or any other command) can find the correct symbol or file. But suppose I am looking for a file which is in a subdirectory of "a", say "c", then onwards my cscope on emacs can not find any symbols
outside of the directory "c".

I am guessing, I need to load the cscope database manually again as reference to directory "a" at this point, but what is the command to do so? If you can suggest any other elegant fix that
would be great as well.
Thanks
Prasanna Mohanty