Re: Dired confused by filenames starting with date-like strings

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Dired confused by filenames starting with date-like strings
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 22:44:37 +0900

kg6mar@gmail.com writes:
> This sounds plausible to me.  I've not become familiar with CVS yet,so
> I can't test this out immediately, but I will see to it.  It's not an
> urgent problem.

If you're using windows (as you seem to be), there are windows Emacs
binaries available from:

   http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/EmacsW32.html

In particular, the Emacs 22 build is:

   http://ourcomments.org/cgi-bin/emacsw32-dl-latest.pl

-Miles
--
"Nah, there's no bigger atheist than me.  Well, I take that back.
I'm a cancer screening away from going agnostic and a biopsy away