Re: c-set-style question

From: David Hansen
Subject: Re: c-set-style question
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 18:47:34 +0200

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 23:04:11 +0800 jronald wrote:

> Which variable does this function change? Is there?

I would suspect a lot of buffer local variables that control
indentation.

> There is another a variable called c-default-style, which isn't changed by
> the function.What is the effect of it.

C-h v c-default-style RET

will tell you.

If you just want to customize the indentation of C code you
should ask a bit more specific questions (and btw. CC mode
comes with a pretty good manual that describes it's
indentation very detailed).

David