Re: ediff-diff-options have no effect

From: Florian Kaufmann
Subject: Re: ediff-diff-options have no effect
Date: 21 Sep 2006 05:59:34 -0700

> (ediff-reset-diff-options 'ediff-diff-options "--your-options-here")
>
> Does that work?

Unfortunately it doesn't. I also tried to use customize variable
mechanism. Still nothing happens. However, if -c is within my options,
indeed an error message is shown, which is the correct behaviour. Maybe
I have to write a small bash script, which calls diff with the correct
argument, and whitch's name I put into ediff-diff-program.

Flo