Re: changing number of columns.

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: Re: changing number of columns.
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 12:10:01 -0400

set-fill-column is the function you want to use. Here's the info:

 set-fill-column is an interactive compiled Lisp function in `simple.el'.
 It is bound to C-x f.
 (set-fill-column arg)

 Set `fill-column' to specified argument.
 Use C-u followed by a number to specify a column.
 Just C-u as argument means to use the current column.

Esc 60 M-x set-fill-column will set the column to 60

- Chris

--
     (.   .)