Re: Open files by moving cursor over the path name in a buffer and a key

From: CloudStrife
Subject: Re: Open files by moving cursor over the path name in a buffer and a key troke
Date: 25 Sep 2006 20:26:36 -0700

No. after "M-X find-file-at-point RET" even though the cursor in the
buffer(not mini-buffer) is on "source /tools/linux/directory/foo.tcl"
it doesnot open it. Instead it gives the same output (in mini-buffer)
as "C-X C-F" as in asking me to type in the name of the file.
Am i able to make myself clear? if no ill try posting thumbnails if it
can be done.
Santosh