Re: cc-mode, filladapt-mode

From: Florian Kaufmann
Subject: Re: cc-mode, filladapt-mode
Date: 4 Oct 2006 06:17:46 -0700

> http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/FillAdapt

I knew this page, but I have to admit that I can't solve my problem
with this information. Just to show that I try to solve the problem
myself:

cc-mode info says that the normal cc-mode indentation engine tries to
indent the comment block. Meaning that in
  //   bla
  //   bla

all // do align. Filladapt mode in turn is responsible that 1) each
further comment line is prepended with //, and that all the text within
the block is aligned. In this example, that all bla align under each
other.

But now I don't know how to customize filladapt such that I don't get

/** bla
    bla */

but

/** bla