Re: auctex+preview vs prosper class

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: auctex+preview vs prosper class
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 17:42:08 +0200

On Fri, Oct 13 2006, Giacomo Boffi wrote:

> i have a lot of problems if i try to have previews while writing some
> slides using prosper, basically it takes forever and the buffer is
> filled with "no-way" signs, entire rows of signs, placed where i do
> not expect them!

> in practice, i see so many problems that i came to think that prosper
> is not supported by preview... am i wrong?

I don't use prosper, but "$8$" and the equation* environment in
doc/latex/prosper/Example.tex are displayed properly for me.  The
image of \pi from "\begin{slide}{The quest for $\pi$}" is misplace (I
seem to recall that this is a known problem).

> (i use indifferently emacs on macos or cvs xemacs on linux, and i
>  have installed auctex+preview from david's latest tarball)

Please report the problem using `M-x TeX-submit-bug-report RET'
including a minimal sample file showing the problem.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)