Re: *VC-log* windows

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: *VC-log* windows
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:53:22 -0600

Thomas wrote:
I know the difference between 'window' and 'frame' and I mean window
:-)

Sorry :-)

I suppose you could use vc-before-checkin-hook to save the window
configuration, then vc-checkin-hook or vc-finish-logentry-hook to
restore it.

Anyway your soultion is also good for me except that the new frame does
not inherit the font of parent frame.

Perhaps there is a discrepancy between initial-frame-alist and
default-frame-alist.  Check special-display-frame-alist, too.

--
Kevin