Re: capitalize all letters in region

From: David Hansen
Subject: Re: capitalize all letters in region
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 04:06:26 +0200

On 23 Oct 2006 10:52:45 +1000 Gary Wessle wrote:

> Hi
>
> I tried capitalize-region but it only capitalized the first letter of
> a group of letters. but I want it to change
> abc/def to ABC/DEF
>
> how is this done?

upcase-region is an interactive built-in function in `C source code'.
It is bound to C-x C-u.
(upcase-region BEG END)

Convert the region to upper case.  In programs, wants two arguments.
These arguments specify the starting and ending character numbers of
the region to operate on.  When used as a command, the text between
point and the mark is operated on.
See also `capitalize-region'.

David