Re: opening correct source file on compile error

From: Burton Samograd
Subject: Re: opening correct source file on compile error
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 06:46:30 -0600

kl.vanw@gmail.com writes:

> Kevin Rodgers wrote:
>> kl.vanw@gmail.com wrote:

Might variable this help?  I was having a similar problem and this
fixed it right up.

compilation-search-path Variable:

*List of directories to search for  source files named in error
messages.

--
burton samograd                                             kruhft .at. gmail
    generative a/v artwork : http://kruhft.boldlygoingnowhere.org