Re: balanced.el and c-mode

From: Slavomir Kaslev
Subject: Re: balanced.el and c-mode
Date: 27 Oct 2006 05:26:08 -0700

On Oct 27, 3:05 pm, "Florian Kaufmann" <sensor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can't help you, but I can imagine that the people who could help you
> liked to get more information from you what exactly makes you unhappy.
> Give some examples what currently happens and what you would like to
> happen.
>
> Flo

Here are some examples:

If one is using balanced.el in lisp mode, inserting ( then deleting it
automaticly deletes the respecting ) which was inserted from
balanced.el. This doesn't happen in c-mode.

Another thing that bugs me is that balanced.el messes c-mode
indentation. When not using balanced.el I get
if (foo)
{
With balanced.el the behavior is
if (foo)
....{}
While I would expect something like that:
if (foo)
{
....                  <-cursor here
}

Probably someone has already hited on those and can post some elisp for
fixing them?