Re: Regexp replacement

From: Jim Dai
Subject: Re: Regexp replacement
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 15:11:30 -0400

Once again, thanks for the solution. It basically solved my problem.

Two more questions:
1)
I wonder if there is an easy improvement on the current method so that I
have nested {} inside the text.
E.g. I would like to replace \redtext{some formula $\frac{a}{b}$} to
Some formula $\frac{a}{b}$.

2)  I did not make it clear when I asked a key binding question. How can I
bind the entire key strokes M-x query-replace-regexp RET
\\redtext{\([^}]*\)} RET \1 RET into an emacs key?

This key binding is to  be used in LaTeX mode.

Thanks.