note creation with planner

From: rb
Subject: note creation with planner
Date: 29 Oct 2006 20:03:59 -0500

Hi,

I am unable to specify a plan page with the command "M-x
planner-create-note". I cannot give an argument to the command. I type
the command, then SPC to specify the plan page, and the auto-completion
brings planner-create-note-from-task. I know there are workarounds, but
this is not how it should work, as I understand it. Planner version
3.41.

Thanks for any help figuring how to fix.