Re: emacs in xterm

From: zeycus
Subject: Re: emacs in xterm
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 00:43:23 -0800 (PST)

Just now I found a kind message from Michaƫl pointing this out.
I apologize, I was completely unaware of this fact. As I explained
I am a newbie in Linux, so I naively thought
that GNU Xemacs was a sort of adaptation of GNU Emacs in X.
Now I see these are different things, but there was no offense
intended in my message, just plain ignorance.

Thank you for kindly making the situation clear to me.