Re: Need an enabler for a bad habit.

From: William Case
Subject: Re: Need an enabler for a bad habit.
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 18:28:06 -0500

A P.S. Kevin

On Wed, 2006-01-11 at 13:17 -0700, Kevin Rodgers wrote:
> William Case wrote:
> >
> > It is a habit that comes from 30 years of being a computer user.
>
> My habits come from 23 years of being an Emacs user :-)

My comment was meant to indicate how ingrained my conditioned response
(habit) is.  It no way was meant to imply any authority over how emacs
should work.  I have only been using emacs on an occasional basis for
two years.  My prior computer experience was always as a users user,
typing reports and business plans in word processors and spreadsheets in
fields completely divorced from IT.  Your 23 years certainly trumps my
very few Linux years.  (I would type a smiley here except I have sworn a
dire oath against the use of smileys.)

--
Regards Bill