Smart Indent in Emacs

From: tim_milstead
Subject: Smart Indent in Emacs
Date: 17 Nov 2006 06:31:45 -0800

I am using emacs on Windows and Linux.

I would like something I call smart indent to help display structure in
my LaTeX (and other) documents. Something like this:

\chapter{My Chapter}
   \section{My Section}
      This is my paragraph that is indented. Now I know this can be
done but
      what Emacs can't do it smart indent the wrapped lines to the same
level
      as the initial line. Please note that there are no line breaks in
this paragraph
      I am simulating the line wrapped to the window width.

Thanks in advance,

Tim.