Speedbar turns blank if I change default font

From: Eric Lilja
Subject: Speedbar turns blank if I change default font
Date: 26 Nov 2006 08:17:51 -0800

As the subject says..in my .emacs, I do:
(set-default-font "-outline-Lucida
Console-normal-r-normal-normal-13-97-96-96-c-80-iso8859-1")
which sets the font to one I like when programming. However, speedbar
doesn't agree with the font because its window is completely blank! If
I comment out the line above speedbar displays the files and folders
like normal. How do I fix this? I'm using a cvs-version of emacs,
checked-out and built two weeks ago.

/ E