Re: Q: How did _YOU_ learn Elisp?

From: Gian Uberto Lauri
Subject: Re: Q: How did _YOU_ learn Elisp?
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 15:54:14 +0100

M> good, although sometimes I wish it had more examples (but how can I
M> complain if it is free?).

Since it's Free (as in Freedom, not as in free beer) you could provide
improvements :) :).

M> I also read somewhere that learning lips helps the programming
M> style in other languages.

I agree.  Programming LISP gives a better  understanding. It provides,
for one example, a very good  response to the answer "how important is
operators overriding ?" even if not directly.

Type (+ 1 1) in *scratch* and then go with the cursor on the +, then
type C-h f ...

--
/___/\_|_|\_|__|___Gian Uberto Lauri_____