Re: OT:cscope/tags

From: Perry Smith
Subject: Re: OT:cscope/tags
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 14:19:34 -0600

cscope. To make the db I use -q. To invoke it via emacs, I use -q and -d:

       -d     Do not update the cross-reference.

-q Enable fast symbol lookup via an inverted index. This option causes cscope to create 2 more files (default names ``cscope.in.out'' and ``cscope.po.out'') in addition to the nor- mal database. This allows a faster symbol search algorithm that provides noticeably faster lookup performance for large
              projects.