Re: Copying into other programs

From: Matthew Flaschen
Subject: Re: Copying into other programs
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 13:20:09 -0500

Charles philip Chan wrote:
> I see. I am curious why you don't want to use "middle click paste".

It's not that I didn't want to, but that I didn't know how.  I'm using a
touchpad, with only the pad and two buttons.  I just figured out how to
emulate it (left and right click).

I can copy from emacs this way!

> Try enabling "Synchronize contents of the clipboard and the selection"
> in the "General" tab of klipper.

This provides behavior that's intuitive to me.  I can copy and paste any
way I choose, including from emacs.

Thanks!

Matt