Re: printing a buffer doesn't work

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: printing a buffer doesn't work
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 17:06:47 +0100

Am 28.12.2006 um 17:45 schrieb Jan Brosius:

I have tried to print the contents of a buffer but my printer does nothing.
In the minibuffer I get the message  "spooling ...done"

What do I have to do to make printing work?

Make your printing sub-system accept text input and prepare it for the printer. Or print in PostScript.

When you halt the printer queue you can check which contents lands in the queue ...

--
Greetings

  Pete

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
                                     -- Georges W. Bush