Re: What's wrong with this lisp code in my init file?!

From: Endless Story
Subject: Re: What's wrong with this lisp code in my init file?!
Date: 31 Dec 2006 17:48:41 -0800

I love all this lisp stuff. I left my Gnu Emacs LISP book (paid-for
version) at a different house, but I may go ahead and print out the PS
version from the Web.

However, solving my problem turned out to be much simpler, basically
because of a dumb error. After some fumbling around I realized that the
Cygwin setup just needs -

(setq printer-name "//defuse/Printer2")
(setq ps-printer-name t)

- for postscript printing, and doesn't need to call to gsprint - some
kind of postscript translation is already built into Cygwin. So my
total code snippet that keeps both Windows Emacs and Cygwin console
Emacs happy looks like this:

(setq printer-name "//defuse/Printer2")
(setq ps-printer-name t)
(if (eq window-system 'w32)
   (setq ps-lpr-command "c:/Program Files/Ghostgum/gsview/gsprint.exe"))