Re: postscript output?

From: Jan Brosius
Subject: Re: postscript output?
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 11:42:49 +0100

Tom Rauchenwald wrote:
Jan Brosius <jan.brosius@skynet.be> writes:

Peter Dyballa wrote:
Am 01.01.2007 um 18:37 schrieb Jan Brosius:

Is it possible to have postscript output in one of the buffers of emacs?
Yes. You can visit in a buffer the PS output file.

Or do you want to see the PS code from printing from GNU Emacs? Then
substitute ps-print... with ps-spool...!

I have tried ps-print-buffer but I cannot send postscript to another
buffer for preview.
Is there something I overlook?

M-x ps-spool-buffer or ps-spool-buffer-with-faces do what you
want. You should then have a buffer named *Postscript* which you can
save for instance.
I have done this and I get a buffer called *Postscript*. Is it possible to preview this buffer in Emacs in another buffer?

Jan

Tom