Zenirc and emacs on Mac OS X

From: Texaner
Subject: Zenirc and emacs on Mac OS X
Date: 7 Jan 2007 02:22:59 -0800

Dear all,

I lately downloaded zenirc and tried to install it as it was advised.
But unfortunately I can't invoke zenirc from emacs. M-x zenirc ends up
in "no match". I quite sure that I have to adjust the makefile because
it seems to be about ten years old. But I don't know how to do that.

I'm relatively new to emacs and especially new in reading and
understanding makefiles.
Could anybody deliver me his own adjusted makefile resp. provide me
some other help with this issue.

Thank you very much in advance.