Re: Tailor an own compilation-error-regexp-alist.

From: william . a . george
Subject: Re: Tailor an own compilation-error-regexp-alist.
Date: 11 Jan 2007 04:58:46 -0800

More information about my problem.
The compiler is C166/ST10.

The error messages begins with the file name, and then a list of errors
and warnings in that file, then the next file name, followed by more
errors and warnings according the the example above.
I can give a new example for clarification:

function.c:
  4390: }
W 183: variable 'varx possibly uninitialized
W 183: variable 'vary' possibly uninitialized

log_master.c:
   401:                 re_p = RecMsg();
E  42: syntax error, expecting statement
   769:         U8                      loop;                   /* Loop counter
*/
E  42: syntax error, expecting declaration

I think that once I get som help for the compiler, I can do the same
steps for the assembler and linker.
I hope that this can give more information to be able to help.